Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Am BodyGlove's New Model

Haha just joking actually i am not BodyGlove's New Model...
i say i am BodyGlove's New Model is because my mom and my GodMother bought for me a lot of BodyGlove things roughly got BodyGlove's T-Shirt(quantity:5) ,BodyGlove's Jacket(quantity:2),BodyGlove's Wallet(quantity:2),BodyGlove's Pants(quantity:3),BodyGlove's Long Pants(quantity:3)and the total price is about RM650++
and my GodMOther told me that when i wear these clothes then take a pictue and she will send the pictures to BodyGlove's Headquaters so that i can become a BodyGlove's Model...hahaha (Dont worried,when i become popular i will post my signature to you all) -.-" For More Information Please Go To www.bodyglove.com.my / www.bodyglove.com / www.body-glove.com.....









1 comment:

RachelP said...

hey,i still don't know who are you >.< you didn't tell me on msn cause my line got prob...whats your full name?
Rachel.